Awesome, eh? I can't show you the camera setup but that little wire-thing coming in from the left is a DSLR remote I use to take the photos so I don't bump the camera. Unfortunately it drains the battery like nobody's business and I had to stop shooting tonight because I ran out of power completely. I keep my laptop open with the animatic at the appropriate spot in Toon Boom so I get an idea of what kind of movement I should be making under the camera. The camera itself is just precariously perched on a tripod which I have manipulated around so the camera sits parrallel with the table when shooting.
Anyway, here, have some light tests...

Using the overhead light in the room. Lol camera shadow on background.

I call this one, "Kidney Failure".

Anyway, here, have some light tests...
Lamp too close on the right.
Done with my awesome vintage blue-shade lamp, but not strong enough for shooting.
Using the overhead light in the room. Lol camera shadow on background.
I call this one, "Kidney Failure".
Unfortunately, I can't seem to get rid of that yellow tint when shooting at night. The white balance on my camera is always hard to get right, even during the day.
More to come...
More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment